Burberry's Rose Marie Bravo Designs Ways to Keep Brand Growing and Still ExclusiveSeptember 9, 2004; THE WALL STREET JOURNAL Page B1 | By SALLY BEATTY
Lessons from Rose Marie Bravo on rebuilding and sustaining a hot brand:
• Lesson 1: Don't rest on your laurels -- reinvent yourself every day and never stop thinking of new ways to wow the customer.
• Lesson 2: Maintain your core customer while pursuing a new one.
• Lesson 3: Don't worry about where a new idea comes from. Execution is key.
• Lesson 4: Don't rely on a formula. Just because something works for one company doesn't mean it will work for another.
• Lesson 5: Surround yourself with great people. It's all about teamwork.
last updated february 2014