How Insurance Companies Keep Good Will Without Being Good

"Insurance companies know that they must be reasonable on the 80% of their claims that are relatively small—that is how they try to keep goodwill up. But when the claim is large, the other 20% of their claims, they hire lawyers to try to weasel out of paying. Progressive got caught trying to avoid paying a large claim."

-- Burt True's comment at https://plus.google.com/+MikeElgan/posts/MdGrecpKcoq?cfem=1



last updated november 2012